The Faculty of Expert Witnesses ('the FEW') builds on the success of our highly acclaimed Medico-Legal Courses, attended by over 2,600 medical experts since 2007. The purpose of the FEW is to provide a source of high quality Medico-Legal expertise.
To ensure that Members of the FEW are of the highest quality, Members must:
• Have undertaken an appropriate Medico-Legal training course within the last three years and provide evidence of this
• Undertake refresher training every three years
• Agree to adhere to specified standards of good practice covering compliance, availability and service
• Sign a FEW Service Level Agreement ('SLA') in relation to their stated level of service
• Provide us with evidence of adherence to the required standards through the supply of an anonymised sample report
• Supply a copy of a valid Insurance Certificate
• Update their FEW entry and Medico-Legal CV on a regular basis
There are currenlty over 90 FEW members, each with a very detailed profile including important information such as:
• Typical waiting times for next Medico-Legal appointment
• Report completion times
• Details of fees
• Secretary name and telephone number
• Email address
Searching for these Medico-Legal experts is easy - we have divided them into Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence sections. Many are in both sections. You can search by: specialty, special interests, regions, and towns.
Subscribers also have access to our list of Mediators who are all trained and accredited.
Third Party Advertisement
Enter the description for this link and click ok or to close, click the close button or use the ESC key.